Saturday, April 11, 2009

More "About Me"

I've been shooting Photography for over 20 years since high school and have gone from the early days of it being a hobby, to the present where I do a fair amount of paid work. I thought I'd try and use this Blogspot to post some of my photography and be able to talk about it, as well as fill in some info about myself since my website doesn't have any info about me. I'd like to link it with my website and be able to talk about some of the new things I work on and post on my website. I've got plenty of updating to do on both my website and blog ...I know I'm getting around to it. I've got lots of new stuff to add to my site and I'm trying to figure out how to make this blog useful to myself and to the few friends who visit it ...along with hopefully making some new online friends who share similar interests, as well as become interested some new things that have interested me for a while, like health, wellness, eating right, and doing it yourself home improvement. I'm also very passionate about animals and animal welfare. I despise people who abuse, abandon, or treat animals in any way as a lower form of life. What else ...I am from Roselle Park, NJ (a little over 15 miles from Lower Manhattan to give you a reference point), and after getting my Associates Degree from Union County College (Cranford, NJ) in 1992, I transferred to Arizona State in Tempe. I've been here since August '92 when I was 21 and it's safe to say I've done my adult growing up out here. I still visit NJ regularly as just about all my family is there, so even though I've been in AZ all these years, I'm not distant or displaced from having NJ in my life. It's where I'm from, I loved growing up there, but have enjoyed living out west all these years. I still see myself being out west for many years but eventually would like to be a seasonal resident and go back and forth. Realistically that will most liked be once I'm in retirement. Drop me a line, ask me anything you'd like to know.

No comments: